Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Naming the Un-named pool, the excitement grows!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 10, 2001 09:35PM
Wow, such a whirlwind of activity surrounding this project of naming the pool without a name at the springs! So many names have been put out there that I'm losin track. You can really tell that this is a hot topic :-) You know there is really only one name suggested so far that keeps poppin up in my head, I think it starts out with Wiz or something like that :-) I wonder how we will keep up with all the votes that will be flooding the forum soon. Somehow I think well manage, eh :-) Hey I'm sendin my pics for page 7 at Craigs site and will probably end my pic contributions when this page is full. I can see it now, Craig jumpin up and down for joy :-) About half of the pictures will be from my trips sailing to lake mohave since this activity is my second love right up there with soakin at Deep Creek. Both of these activities share the same kind of relaxing qualities. My thanks go out to Craig again for takin the time to help us share pictures of our beloved springs and for allowing me to share a few pics of my other favorite pastime. My Wizards hat is off to you Mr. Craig! In parting I'd like to say " Hello, is anybody out there! " :-) I keep tellin my wife and think everybody at the forum went to sleep :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Naming the Un-named pool, the excitement grows!

Wizard 2292April 10, 2001 09:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login