Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Expression of the worst of this society

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 29, 2003 10:52AM
Blue Corn, So you descibe the discussions at this forum as being " the worst of this modern america ". Your assesment is an exageration to the extreme. This is a simple discussion forum, people talk about thier ideas on a variety of differant subjects. If it displeases you to read whats here, its real simple, don't access this site. If you would like to spend the time, and discuss in some detail, why, you disagree with what " I " have said, then have at it. Your vague references to my ideas as not being clearly thought out, and that my questions about the Bowen Ranch Business as making me lawyer like, explains nothing about your position. Maybe you think that the world is all about spending endless time in a peaceful outdoor environment, you imagine that the people in this world will all get along without there being various laws or rules to see that people respect " other " peoples spaces and lives, but the reality is, there are a bunch of folks, with differant ideas on life, that live on this sphere, and there will always be rules and laws developed by societies to curtail a state of anarchy and lawlessness within the masses. The closest your going to come to a place where no laws or rules exist is in your private time, on your own, out in the open outdoor places you express you like to spend time in. So you can disparage me all you want to, I come here to discuss things in a more specific manner than your musings of a world without structure, or rules. You remind me of that John Lennon song " Let It Be ". It offers up an appealing sentiment, the fact is, the people in this world will " always " have conflict. This dream that all folks will one day be walking hand in hand, with flowers in thier hair, singing happy songs together is truly just a dream. Perhaps its a hard lesson for you, after coming out of your privacy in the outdoor expanses, but thats just life Blue Corn.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Expression of the worst of this society

Blue Corn 1140June 28, 2003 12:27AM

Blue Corn 1265June 28, 2003 12:59AM

LaughingBear 650June 28, 2003 09:01PM

jobe 976June 28, 2003 11:53PM

Wizard 646June 29, 2003 10:52AM

Free our Forests 726June 30, 2003 10:32AM

jobe 1099June 30, 2003 02:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login