Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Re: bueno!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 27, 2003 08:44PM
Thanks for the up date Paul. What is the latest on butterfly beach? That is the one just south of the volley ball courts.
Little Caliente had a fire back in `93. but you could still hike past the gate and usually enjoy it by your self. Then there is Bob`s Restaurant @ 1/2 mile n. of the freeway on State street. A hole in the wall place. Kinda like the Waffle Iron. Is it still there?
Then there is Manzanita hot spring probably better to keep it secret tho. But if you get lucky and find this one the lithium is hipnotic.
Before you go there know this. Rv`s are illeagle on the streets. I know it sounds illogical. But unless the law was changed. The police use this as a catch all rule to hassel hippies or anyone w/a attitude problem. I got a ticket for parking in a pothole once $50. The cop said I was parked off the road. I was on the road and did not know I had a pothole under my tire. Till she pointed it out. I had long hair and a long beard so I just said 'yes mame.' There are alot of places to park your RV on the ocean.
My favorite place to cruise is Santa Cruz. The only place where you can grade your on paper. This town really is hippie heaven. Red White and Blue Beach is a good central place to park, while exploring.
Go any further and you will have to skip the DCHS tho.
Dammitchloe you really can get my travel cat purrring.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

bueno!

dammitchloe 1161June 26, 2003 08:18PM

jobe 757June 27, 2003 08:01AM

Paul P. 680June 27, 2003 05:18PM

Naked Man 694June 27, 2003 05:31PM

jobe 690June 27, 2003 08:44PM

Paul P. 1140June 28, 2003 09:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login