Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: $$$$money??? is it being stolen???

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 19, 2003 09:44PM
Sycamore, Just because Mike Castro shows you a certain side of himself, during your brief visits, does not mean that Mike Castro does not behave differantly, at other times, when your not around. For example, when my nephew and his girlfriend passed throung the Bowen Ranch last summer on thier way to DCHS, they had to listen to Mike Castro rant to them about what a bad guy I was. They know me, and know that what Mike was saying was a bunch of BS. They told me the whole story at a family dinner. So you think they were lying? I have heard through alot of other sources, including numerous times from Mike Castro's favorite side kick, of Mike Castro talking bad things about me, so you think these people are all making up thier stories. How long have you been coming to DCHS Sycamore, a year and a half, a little more? I've been coming since 1984. In the times of my many visits I have come to see that Mike Castro has differant facets to his personality. He can be real nice when he wants to be, and then there are times when he's not real nice. Your taking your little slice of experience with him, and your saying that it is the whole pie that is Mike Castro. Well, whether you believe it or not, bad things have happened to people, around the area of the Bowen Ranch, at the hands of Mike Castro. Whether you want to believe it or not, Mike Castro talks BS about me at times, and just because your not there to see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. So on another subject Sycamore, does Mike Castro run a legal business ? Seems like you are sidestepping this subject by talking about CEO's and Sports Heros with Obscence Incomes. How does Mike Castro keep track of the amount of money he takes in since he gives no reciepts and apparently keeps no records. Do you think Mike Castro has a " special situation " which allows that he can earn an income from hotsprings visitation, that is tax free ? From what I have heard, anyone who takes money, and provides a service, is running a business, and should pay taxes. Kinda hard to calculate your taxes, with no records. If you have access to tax records from Mike Castro's Bowen Ranch business, I'd love to see them. Also shouldn't Mike Castro's business have a business license ? All businesses have county code requirments to meet. These are just basic questions about a person who makes money from the visitation to the popular hotsprings of DCHS. Mike Castro, Kevin and Tanya, and the rest of the Bowen Crew can come here to this forum to express thier opinions on these issues any time. Since its not likely that all parties are going to get together for a big meeting of the minds, then how about they come here to this forum and write about what is in thier minds, then we will have something more concrete to consider about what they think. I have some questions to ask if they ever show up.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

$$$$money??? is it being stolen???

jobe 1767June 18, 2003 05:02PM

LaughingBear 1360June 18, 2003 09:13PM

LaughingBear 717June 18, 2003 09:18PM

katrina island 669June 18, 2003 09:52PM

Wizard 703June 18, 2003 10:06PM

Gary 820June 18, 2003 11:35PM

Yes, your money is being stolen

katrina island 710June 19, 2003 12:37AM

LaughingBear 594June 19, 2003 06:28AM

Wizard 709June 19, 2003 08:56AM

jobe 758June 19, 2003 11:26AM

Gary 733June 19, 2003 01:00PM

jobe 796June 19, 2003 01:38PM

jobe 826June 19, 2003 03:47PM

Gary 819June 19, 2003 10:12PM

jobe 744June 20, 2003 12:04AM

sycamorelaughing 701June 19, 2003 01:54PM

Wizard 663June 19, 2003 09:44PM

LaughingBear 1319June 20, 2003 07:10AM

Wizard 1146June 20, 2003 10:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login