All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 10, 2001 09:05PM
Sam, keepin up on the weather is a topic of interest for me. I've watched the weather channel on tv for years ( my wife jokes me about it ) and have learned to recognize weather patterns and what they may bring as change to my area which is about 15 miles from the Deep Creek Hotsprings. I've hiked to the springs for many years and am familiar with the weather tendencies there also. You can usually contact me at hotspringswizard@hotmail.com unless I'm gone on a trip. Other people who frequent this forum may be a good source for finding out current weather at the springs. Just post your inquiry and someone will probably get back to you or drop me an e-mail if your planning a trip and I'll give ya a report if I'm home. I check my e-mail once a day when here. As Rick mentioned the springs are in a Deep Canyon that makes a big bend at the hotpool area which cuts the wind alot depending on which direction it is coming from. I've seen many a lousy day here in the Victor valley when at the springs it has been splendid so keep that in mind. The weather channel is also a great source if you get it. Happy Soakin!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Weather question, please

Sam D 1917April 10, 2001 03:56PM

Re: Weather question, please

Rick 933April 10, 2001 04:11PM

Re: Weather question, please

Wizard 1343April 10, 2001 09:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login