Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Advanced

Re: ADVERTISING DCHS

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 13, 2003 04:09PM
Resistance is futile. That is the Borg term for everyone who do not join the collective. Very unAmerican. "Exit stage right." Is what me and others will do. Right around the Bowen ranch Trolls. Right to the JF 4+3 trails of least resistance. That is Borg : short for Bo wen r anch g ang. And laughing Bear it is the dept. of the inferior that is the way they want you to feel. And the Dept. of the farce. Definition: a broadly satirical comedy with an improbale plot. SO ooo we're off to see the Wizard. :0) Any tuna in that pic anic basket MISTER RANGER. It is a full moon ya know. Any one for some samoas ??? I happen to be one of the worlds foremost experts. hey Bobo ! It sounds too me you are hearing from that fella from Az. again. DO'NT let the bastards get you down. WE liked it better when you used to come on these post and make us laugh w/your wit Wiz. I think that is what LAUGHING bear needs. It is rough in ICU I'm sure. Besides those women there love to gossip. Just the facts m'am. I know I'ss marrd to one for 15 years. Dept. of the interior . Interior, definition ; inside. I wish they would stay inside, and leave us forest critters along. Be seeing ya'll sooon. OOWWILL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ADVERTISING DCHS

Wizard 1077June 13, 2003 09:49AM

Wizard 599June 13, 2003 10:26AM

LaughingBear 632June 13, 2003 11:49AM

jobe 769June 13, 2003 04:09PM

Paul P. 684June 13, 2003 04:49PM

LaughingBear 703June 13, 2003 08:56PM

Wizard 1972June 13, 2003 09:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login