All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 13, 2003 09:49AM
Speaking of the advertisement of DCHS, one of Mike Castro's most revered disciples, discussed this topic in his last beligerent e-mail to me recently. My couple of post referencing open routes 4 and 3 sent him into a tizzy of recriminations. My mere brief mentioning of these open, free, public routes and thier numbers 4 and 3, to clarify the subject of my discusion, was to his mind just a huge advertisement saying " HEY ALL YOU LOW LIFE FREAKS THAT LIVE JUST TO DESTROY DCHS. THE WIZARD HAS GIVEN YOU THE THUMBS UP TO TAKE OUT THE SPRINGS BECAUSE HE GAVE YOU THE CODE NUMBERS, 4 AND 3 ! ". Yep, thats what I get from my couple of recent post :-) But serriously, for the rest of you folks that actually have a brain, my recent post discussing the open routes, and how they have been affected in recent years, is just that, a simple expression of my opinion on that valid subject. So the BOWEN RANCH CORE GROUP hates ADVERTISEING DCHS. The get all wigged out when people tell other people how to get to the springs. I would direct you to view an ADVERTISEMENT regularly handed out by the BOWEN RANCH BUSINESS. This advertisement can be viewed at the Wizard's pictures link below, page 41, pictures 3 and 4, hey that rymes with Route 3 and 4 :-) So take a look at this puppy! Yeah, I'd call that an advertisement. Just check out that cutsie little Bowen Ranch. Just makes ya want to visit, eh! The place is even WORLD FAMOUS ! THE BOWEN RANCH AROUND THE WORLD ADVERTISEMENT ! GATEWAY TO DEEP CREEK HOT SPRINGS ! Ya know, I noticed they left one part out. Its the part that should say " WELCOME TO ALL THE MASSES, IF YOU GOT 4 BUCKS, THEN YOUR OUR FRIENDS. WE SHALL PURIFY YOUR HEARTS WITH THE PATENTED BOWEN RANCH MAGIC SCREENING PROCESS THAT WILL MAKE ALL YOUR WAX CANDLES, BOTTLES OF BEER AND CIGERETTE BUTTS DISAPPEAR. YOUR SOULS WILL BE WASHED CLEAN OF ANY THOUGHTS YOU EVER HAD OF HURTING OUR PRECIOUS BUSINESS, OOPS, I MEAN OUR PRECIOUS DCHS. TO ALL YOU OTHER SCUMBAGS, OPEN ROUTE TRAVELERS, IDIOTS, THATS RIGHT ALL OF YOU WHO GO TO DCHS ANY OTHER WAY THAN THROUGH OUR DIVINE ENTRANCE TO DCHS. GO HOME, YOUR NOT WELCOME ! " Yep, thats the part they left out. You would not believe where I found this advertisement yesterday along Deep Creek. It just goes to show you how well traveled these advertisements are. Heck, and I not even talking about the countless references to Bowen Ranch, and directions on how to get there, on a load of internet sites, and in lots of books. But all of this ADVERTISING presents NO PROBLEM for the SQUEAKY CLEAN INTENTIONS of the BOWEN RANCH BUSINESS ! The BOWEN RANCH CORE GROUP ( BRCG ) are busy trying to position themselves as being the JUDGE AND JURY for all visitors to the springs. DEFY THIER WILL, AND YOU WILL BE RIDICULED AND PUNISHED! Give em 4 bucks, and be thier captive audience, then your good to go for a WORLD FAMOUS DCHS ADVENTURE ! So in parting, the BOWEN RANCH CORE GROUP better take a look in the mirror before they start with thier derisive rhetoric about WHO REALLY IS ADVERTISING DCHS !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ADVERTISING DCHS

Wizard 1079June 13, 2003 09:49AM

Re: ADVERTISING DCHS

Wizard 599June 13, 2003 10:26AM

LaughingBear 633June 13, 2003 11:49AM

jobe 771June 13, 2003 04:09PM

Paul P. 684June 13, 2003 04:49PM

LaughingBear 703June 13, 2003 08:56PM

Wizard 1972June 13, 2003 09:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login