Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: BLM and USFS regulations (what they are supposed to be doing)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 11, 2003 01:35PM
Thank you Katrina!!!! Once again your virtue shines. Can I down load this so next time I run across a wicked witch or their flying monkeys I can show them what their job is suppossed to be?? Or maybe I'll just put it on my window in stead of an adventure pass.I wish I had this info last time I was in court. For parking on the side of the road. It is past time the Agriculture department stopped trying to make criminals out of people 4 living in the forest. That is right the agriculture department pays the usfs and blm. These federal officers carry guns. I'll carry federal statues. What kind of culture is the agriculture dept. trying to establish. The best way to change things are from with in not w/guns and axes. Free our forest is right. If the monkeys had any sense they would not work 4 the agriculture dept. But apperantly there they are.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BLM and USFS regulations (what they are supposed to be doing)

katrina island 1140June 10, 2003 03:44PM

jobe 728June 11, 2003 01:35PM

LaughingBear 660June 13, 2003 11:55AM

Not so LaughingBear

katrina island 657June 13, 2003 05:01PM

Re: Not so LaughingBear

jobe 1203June 17, 2003 11:12AM

LaughingBear 661June 13, 2003 08:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login