Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: USFS reply to cutting off bushes

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 09, 2003 02:35PM
Once again, Wizard, Ron, and others have saved me a lot of typing. Who can argue w/this logic? One additional tact, Ron would be to petition our govt. agencies to make this supposed "illegal trail" into a legal trail. Petitioning our government is a constitutionaly guaranteed right.Like you said Ron "take care". Some times good people must take back what is already theirs. Example, the civil rights movement, nudist rights movement, free our forest movement, National Rifle Association and many others.Our access rights have already been denied by the BLM, Kevin and Tanya Bermuda triangle. < And I do not mean to point fingers > But only mean to point out the reason for the " illeagal trail" in the 1st place. Had the ancient Moss Mill Road access been approved by the BLM . Would any one be having this discussion? Or these problems? I DON'T THINK SO!!! The question should be do we press 4 our rights under federal law 2477. A law guaranteeing our access to public lands. Or do we petition for an old trail probably used by native Americans 4 access to all americans? I think we should go 4 both options. Because both were our rights . Before the Bermuda triangle was formed, by the blind eye of theBLM. This is also a public safety issue. Does any one care about public safety? It does not seem like it. It seems to me that our rights are being taken by govt. agencies. Our rights to be safe, our right to acces our lands,are being taken. WHY? It is because most of us are nudist? Is it because some of us are hippies, or winos?"THE PRICE FOR FREEDOM IS CONSTANT VIGALANCE!"George Washington. Nudist,hippies and winos have just as much rights as do land oweners. The question then is this- Who has the most rights? Do the land oweners have the right to charge tolls? Shoot at people in the area? And turn a blind eye on federal law? There by create public hazards and also fire hazards. Once again I do not mean to point fingers. Butt IF and I mean a BIG BUTT if any one is responsable it is JOHN Q LAZY PUBLIC!!! PERHAPS the petition process can be avoided , Ron by talking to the USFS or BLM. If they only made common sense . Like that of those on these post. We would all be better off. WAKE UP AMERIKA and happy and safe soaking.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

USFS reply to cutting off bushes

Ron 1142June 08, 2003 08:58AM

LaughingBear 719June 08, 2003 09:27AM

Paul P. 714June 08, 2003 04:59PM

Wizard 739June 08, 2003 09:05PM

jobe 875June 09, 2003 02:35PM

katrina island 1388June 09, 2003 08:14PM

LaughingBear 779June 09, 2003 08:53PM

jobe 830June 10, 2003 03:06PM

LaughingBear 787June 11, 2003 07:34AM

Wizard 768June 11, 2003 09:30AM

LaughingBear 714June 11, 2003 10:33AM

Free our Forests 822June 11, 2003 12:16PM

jobe 821June 11, 2003 01:02PM

Wizard 707June 11, 2003 07:30PM

Wizard 1170June 11, 2003 11:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login