All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 30, 2003 01:51PM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to give an update on the proposed OHV/WEMO plan for the Juniper area. I submitted my letter in person today at the BLM office. This gave me an oppertunity to engage in conversation with people who are working directly with this plan. The BLM is looking closely at the Juniper Flats area and there are many concerns that are being considered. The time for input is now as the deadline for submitting comments is upon us. Dont waste this oppertunity to participate in the democratic process by letting your voice be heard.

The USFS has concerns about this plan as well due to motorcycles entering the designated Deep Creek roadless area. The Deep Creek area under USFS adminstration is closed to all motorized traffic so the public can enjoy the beauty of the area in quiet solitude. Please help in preserving the natural beauty of the area by urging the BLM to enforce current limits on OHV use in the Juniper Flats area. Once an area is damaged, it is never the same again. OHV use is allowed on designated routes only. I would also like to encourage the OHV enthusiasts to protect their ability to ride by complying with the existing laws.

Bureau of Land Management
22835 Calle San Juan de Los Lagos
Moreno Valley, Ca 92553
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Conversation with BLM

LaughingBear 1469April 30, 2003 01:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login