Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

Re: DCV critic

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 27, 2003 09:51PM
I for one truly love the area and became a member of the DCV to help educate people. This annonymous person may resent my involvement but our land is very close to the springs. I have seen a lot of people come out to the area and behave in inappropriate ways like building fires on windy days/nights, driving drunk on Bowen Ranch road and leaving their broken beer bottles laying around.

The people who I have met through the DCV are all very interesting folks with whom I have gotten to know over the last year. The primary purpose of this group is education. I dont really approve of any political affiliation but the group wanted to be associated with "the Naturist Society". This is democracy in action. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I respect this annonymous letter writer's view. I would like to extend an invitation to this person to join us for further discussion.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV critic

sycamorelaughing 1157April 27, 2003 10:48AM

Wizard 603April 27, 2003 12:15PM

LaughingBear 1090April 27, 2003 09:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login