All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 24, 2003 10:19AM
Observer: I have stated clearly here at this forum that I did " donate " 150 dollars to Katrina for her efforts to purchace the Quite Claim Deed on the Bowen Ranch. I have never said otherwise. Prove me wrong. Katrina at that time stated her reasons for wanting to use the Bowen Ranch as an information and meeting point for the benifit of " all " hotspringers. A peaceful, non-profit entity that all the DCHS visitors can enjoy. I trust her intent and stated mission. I believe Mike Castro's mission is to use the Bowen Ranch an income source, for his own benifit. Also Katrina explained to me, at that time, that she had found out that the Bowen Ranch building and a 40 acre easement around it, were actually owned by other people than Fred Moss or Mike Castro. Last I checked, DCHS INC shows in the county tax records as being owner of the Bowen Building and this 40 acre easement. So why does your pal Mike Castro reside in a building he doesn't own? Either way, if my " donation " for the purpose of hopefully seeing the Bowen Ranch become a peaceful meeting place for all hotspringers does not come to fruition, trust me, I won't be losing any sleep over the lost cash. Now I have also " donated " money to the new DCV group because of my interest in helping the DCHS hotsprings specifically. I have in essence " donated " loads of my time in doing things to help down at the springs. I will continue to " donate " time and money because of my interest in DCHS and the well being of its visitors. I see this word " objective " popping up again. Seems like some of you think that all you have to do is throw out this word " objective " and suddenly, the person who your aiming the word at, has lost all credibility. I have trust in the reasonable people viewing this forum, who have any real concern with all of this, to see through simple smoke screens thrown up by some. I am an individual who is concerned about the way Mike Castro has sought to control the area around the Bowen Ranch when he is " just " a private landowner in the area. He has no specific authority, and yet for the time of his residence at the Bowen Ranch, he has continually gone out of his way to harrass certain people. If you Observer, want to be in denial and believe that Mike Castro is just a happy go lucky guy skipping down the road, giving a wave and a smile to everyone who passes, I would say, better get your prescription glasses adjusted because thats definitly not the guy I saw riding past my car last weekend. Now wouldn't you think that if Mike Castro is just a peaceful, happy, non-confrontational, misunderstood guy that he wouldn't have given me a wave to stop and then say " Hey Van, whats all this your saying about me, your really misunderstanding me because I am truly a relaxed mellow dude, so why don't all of us like Katrina, Gary, Pete, everybody, lets all get together and talk this thing out because I truly want people to know the truth, and to understand everything about me ". The reality is, Mike Castro doesn't want people to know everything about him, like the negative things he has done. Now we can go back and forth like we have for a long time here at this forum. You can throw out the " objective " word a thousand times if you want. I know that I am real close to the mark in what I have said here and will continue to voice my disfavor with illegal, aggressive and controlling behavior by anyone in regards to DCHS and the saftey of its visitors. I'm thankful that this forum has brought out information which at the very least, will cause more people to be watchful in regards to Mike Castro and his behavior in the area. I am a peaceful person who visits DCHS with my family and friends, but I will continue to express my opinion of these negative things that have affected the atmosphere of this place I care about, DCHS
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Katrina's Opinion: Wizard Objectively Developed an Opinion

katrina island 1772April 20, 2003 02:38PM

Re: Katrina's Opinion: Wizard Objectively Developed an Opinion

LaughingBear 706April 20, 2003 09:10PM

Wizard 652April 20, 2003 09:33PM

blue corn 748April 20, 2003 09:50PM

sycamorelaughing 735April 20, 2003 09:48PM

blue corn 693April 20, 2003 10:16PM

Wizard 726April 20, 2003 10:38PM

Observer 655April 24, 2003 06:48AM

celtfire 761April 26, 2003 05:25PM

Wizard 715April 24, 2003 10:19AM

Ron 723April 24, 2003 10:12PM

Wizard 728April 24, 2003 07:54PM

DCV independence

katrina island 1231April 27, 2003 11:53PM

Wizard 729April 25, 2003 08:24AM

Wizard 650April 27, 2003 11:50AM

sycamorelaughing 732April 27, 2003 09:39PM

Wizard 665April 27, 2003 10:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login