All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 18, 2003 11:36PM
Gary,

Thanks for the logo you sent. I was able to print the three variations you sent and appreciate your efforts and the quality of your work. I did not open the word document as my work servers deteced a virus on it. At one time DCV members discussed having a logo contest, but so far you are the only one that has shown an interest.

Anyway I will put it on the agenda for our next meeting that is on the 26th. and get the input from the other members. A part from looking esthetically pleasing I hope we can come up with something that represents some of the message we try and convey in our mission statement. I will have a copy with me at the springs tomorrow, in case I meet some of our members.

I clearly understand that people have jobs and other interest and that volunteering in any way takes time. Sorry if I came across to strong in my previous post, I am just expecting the same respect and patience I offer others. My apologies if I misinterpreted the intention of your post. Keep up the good work, and I will share our feedback on the logo you presented after I have shared it with the other members.

Take care and I will chill out tomorrow.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DC Volunteers

Gary 1034April 16, 2003 07:54AM

Re: DC Volunteers

LaughingBear 643April 18, 2003 07:38AM

Ron 723April 18, 2003 08:10AM

Gary 896April 18, 2003 09:07AM

Ron 595April 18, 2003 11:36PM

sycamorelaughing 623April 19, 2003 11:40AM

Wizard 1092April 19, 2003 10:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login