Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

DC Volunteers

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 16, 2003 07:54AM
Well folks,

I haven't seen any new topic postings for a few days... with the exception of the over-discussed Mike Castro/Bowen Ranch debate. So, time for a new one.

What activities are going on with the Deep Creek Volunteers these days? Who's monitoring the DCV hotmail account? I e-mailed the other day and haven't heard back from anyone. I remember when I hung out (no pun intended) with y'all during the annual clean up day, I received one of your fliers. It noted that you were looking to creat a DCV logo.

Well... I've been playing around with my photo/artistic abilities and have put together some sample logos for the group, and I was wondering were/how to get them to the right person(s) via e-mail. I guess I could send hard copies to the PO box below, but I would think that the group would want electronic files to cut and paste and use on fliers, letterhead, or whatever.

I'm working on another business trip to the area in a couple of weeks, so I'm planning on a morning visit to the springs on Friday the 2nd of May. I hope to see some of you there!

Later,

Gary (not Roe...)

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DC Volunteers

Gary 1033April 16, 2003 07:54AM

Re: DC Volunteers

LaughingBear 643April 18, 2003 07:38AM

Ron 722April 18, 2003 08:10AM

Gary 896April 18, 2003 09:07AM

Ron 595April 18, 2003 11:36PM

sycamorelaughing 623April 19, 2003 11:40AM

Wizard 1092April 19, 2003 10:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login