All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 12, 2003 11:29PM
Just got home from another great day at the springs. When I came in the morning I saw a small snake by the stone I usually park my backpack. It was green with a yellow ribbon along its body. I saw this snake again when I got out of Anniversary pool 35 min later. This time it saw me and moved very quickly out of my way. Later in the day somebody saw a snake in the creek but I could not see what it looked like. I guess it's the time when snakes get out of their hibernation and everyone should be careful where they step and everyone should check their backpacks before putting a hand.

The weather was pretty nice. In the morning, the Bowen Ranch has wind gusts up to 50 miles/hr. I questioned if I should go. However, at the springs it was not too windy or cloudy. I managed to get too much sun. There were around 50-60 people late in the afternoon.

Trash was everywhere. I did not make an effort to go and clean it up, but I picked up what I saw on my way. I saw a bunch of people camping there. I think they are the main trash producers.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Snakes at the springs

Mike 986April 12, 2003 11:29PM

Re: Snakes at the springs

LaughingBear 1029April 13, 2003 07:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login