Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Informants May Get a Pass on Murder

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 19, 2003 07:20PM
Ronnie Bates was reported as acting irratically prior to his disappearance. Ronnie Bates never was at the Moss Mill, Ever! Ronnie did have an outstanding warrant. Ronnie was not the ideal citizen, let's say. Anyway, that does not minimize his death, many colorful people later in life become more of a benefit to society, you never know. I have never said how I think he died. There have been some stories loosly told, not under oath.

The situation here is that Mike Castro is very aware of all vehicles entering the area and parked in the Bowen Ranch Parking Lot (especially). In addition, Mike Castro patrols the surrounding area and conducts surveillance on all vehicles entering the area. From where the Bowen Ranch is located and the physical geography, you can really notice when a vehicle is coming into the area. You can hear it approach.

I know about this because of personal experience. When I would be at Moss Mill visiting William, I was able to observe the activities of Mike Castro at the Bowen Ranch during the weekends. I observed vehicles approaching the area, then make their decision about which route to take; to the Bowen Ranch, to Moss Mill, or to Route 2 or 4 around the Ranch (now JF3 and JF4). I could hear Mike Castro start up his motorcycle immediately after a person would choose Moss Mill Road and I could see Mike Castro take off on his motorcycle hearing for the Moss Mill Parking Lot. This occurred almost every weekend.

Those young adults who were blocked in on Moss Mill Road, experienced Mike Castro and another man jumping out of the bushes with weapons, then Mike Castro brandished his weapon, made terrorist threats, shot off several bullets and yelled for quite some time.

These young adults would drive through Moss Mill Road in their pretty new jeep at a very fast pace. Sometimes they would have two jeeps. Anyway, everytime they went through it was like a flash. It was because they had to beat Mike Castro to the parking area and get out of his sights as fast as possible. I have been able to confirm that two of these people filed a complaint with the Sheriff's Department.

In addition, Mike Castro is paid based on how many days you visit the area and more for overnight camping. So he is on top of his parking lot and how much you owe him. The question really is why did he not report the missing for for over three months. Three crucial months that interferred with the investigation into the disappearance of Ronnie Bates. By that time, the coyotes, birds, ants, had a feast on what was his body. The question is why did he wait so long? and why was it his cousin from the Towing Company that towed the vehicle. How did he get the assignment and why? What evidence was available in the car that disappeared, I heard there were things missing from the car.

Then why did he answer evasively when questioned by concerned people. Like hey, Mike what's with that car? Its been parked there for awhile? Why don't you turn it in? His answer, "Don't mind that car, someone is paying for storage". Why the evasive answers?

This not reporting the car interferred with the investigation, obstructed justice, was negligent, appeared to be intentional.

Nancy Bates searched for her husband everywhere all the way to Arkansas and down to Mexico. She spent quite a large amount of money in her search for her husband. Her husband had a credit card that was used in Barstow to purchase expensive rims for a vehicle.

Maybe she will never know how her husband died. She buried the jawbone. There are people who know more and someday we may find out what that more is.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Informants May Get a Pass on Murder

katrina island 1333March 17, 2003 12:05PM

So, if Mike Castro is an "informant"

katrina island 725March 17, 2003 12:08PM

Re: So, if Mike Castro is an "informant"

Wizard 725March 17, 2003 09:20PM

LaughingBear 893March 17, 2003 08:43PM

Mike Castro cross-complaint

katrina island 906March 17, 2003 09:28PM

LaughingBear 719March 18, 2003 06:20AM

Wizard 756March 18, 2003 08:19AM

Ron 756March 18, 2003 10:47AM

LaughingBear 733March 18, 2003 10:04PM

katrina island 731March 19, 2003 07:20PM

LaughingBear 709March 18, 2003 10:04PM

Wizard 757March 18, 2003 10:47PM

LaughingBear 791March 18, 2003 11:18PM

Wizard 685March 19, 2003 09:37AM

LaughingBear 816March 19, 2003 05:17PM

Wizard 970March 19, 2003 08:51PM

LaughingBear 759March 19, 2003 11:07PM

Steal a Dead Man's car reasonable?

katrina island 778March 20, 2003 10:08AM

LaughingBear 709March 20, 2003 03:15PM

Mike Castro has questions to answer

katrina island 1246March 23, 2003 12:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login