All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 19, 2003 04:44PM
Well JOBE,

since I am being nominated for your dubious, yet childish prize, might I be one who nominates you for idiot statement of the year?

JOBE wrote "Your services are needed in the middle east . Let me guess you are one of those who block soddum 's crimes in that area ?" First off, if you would understand that SODDUM is spelled Saddam, and secondly, that I am not blocking nor condoning anyones "crimes".

As I stated before- I have talked to Mike briefly on a couple occasions and have had no troubles with him, he has been very cordial to me and plesant as well. I believe that if you are out to find trouble, the trouble will find you, if you dont go looking for it, you probably will be better off and live and let live. I didnt say anyone in particular was bitching, just that there is a lot of it going on here. Seems that along with the bitching and complaining here recently that you joined the ranks of the high leader being so stupid.

There is a point to "waking up" concerend people to what may be around, but to libel and slander without real proof can bring loads of unwanted trouble. Think about this for a sec if you are smart enough. If people keep crying about things at DCHS and others who run it are losing money and can prove it was because of slander or libel here on the website, those people can be taken to court by those who run the "toll booth "for all sorts of loses and they can prove it by simply copying things from this web board.

Maybe you just dont appreciate the way some people make their money or are you mad because you dont get a piece of that action or that you didnt think of it first? I am really not to sure, but it seems to me that your pety childish comments were not needed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Simply Amazing!

Craig 943March 13, 2003 08:43PM

Re: Simply Amazing!

Wizard 556March 14, 2003 09:05AM

Re: Simply Amazing!

katrina island 593March 15, 2003 01:17PM

Re: Simply Amazing Craziness!

Neutral Observer 576March 15, 2003 03:35PM

JOBE 554March 17, 2003 07:57PM

Craig 526March 19, 2003 04:44PM

Wizard 1029March 19, 2003 09:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login