All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 06, 2003 07:41PM
I went to the Staples store near Bear Valley and the 15 FWY here in the high desert today to get 100 copies of the new DCV information handout made. As I entered the store I noticed a familiar face from the hotsprings. His name is Andy Trincinella and he is a general manager for that Staples store. I started to give him a copy of the DCV handout and he told me that he had already recieved one from Mike Digioia at the hotsprings. I had forgotten that Andy had helped us roll the " Pack it out " sign to its new location the day of our last meeting. I told Andy what I had come to the store for and he immediatly told me to follow him and he would help me out. He proceeded directly to make the 100 copies and when he got back he handed the copies to me and said to consider it a donation from him to our DCV efforts. That was real nice of him. Andy said to say hi to everybody and that he appreciates the work of the new DCV group :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Donation to DCV

Wizard 984March 06, 2003 07:41PM

Re: Donation to DCV

Ron 956March 07, 2003 06:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login