All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 21, 2003 10:38PM
Mike Castro was not shooting in Gary Roes direction for target practice, and he wasn't hunting either. It was an act of anger and intimidation. Gary has already had experience with what the BLM or Sheriffs will do about an incident like this, nothing. They probably wouldn't even file a report on it which is a shame because it is a criminal act. Laughing Bear, I don't see any understandable message in the last two questions of your last post. Can you explain what it is your trying to convey? Sycamore, of the cars with shot out windows last year, one was Joe,s who Mike Castro despises. I heard a regular at the springs who frequents the Bowen Ranch indicated that this was Mike Castro's warning to Joe to not park at the Route 3 trail parking area. Gary Roe, who Mike Castro also despises had his window broken last summer parking near the Route 3 trail parking area, guess who. I was asked by Eastbay what way I hike to DCHS around that time and I invited him to join me for a hike. I discussed this on the DCHS forum. Eastbay came out with his friends and that evening his friends car window was broken. When my wife and I drove out that day we found Mike Castro right in the area of the car which had its window broken, on his motorcyle, hmmm. We stopped and he said he had heard some shooting out there. Did Mike Castro get wind that I was telling people about how to access around the Bowen Ranch and become angry and decide to do something about it. Since there is no proof or witnesses we cannot know for sure. Mike Castro is not going to bother with trying to control people's access behavior at the Mohave Dam. For one thing that area is closed and its way to far out of Castro's turf. Mike has many square miles of land around his property to partrol for DCHS visitors who might be contemplating visiting thier public lands without having to pay a private landowner who owns a little, very little piece of ground in the area. Sycamore you mention the DCV group several times and indicate that our expressions of concern for Mike Castro's aggressive acts are a bad reflection on this new group, DCV. Who before you has mentioned DCV in all of this discussion. We are individuals here talking about a person doing threatening acts to some DCHS visitors. The DCHS forum is not DCV. The DCHS forum is a place where people discuss DCHS issues. The DCV group is a collection of people who have decide to come together to do what they can to help DCHS. When I attend the DCV meetings I focus on our objectives in helping DCHS specifically. The day the DCV group requires that its members are banned from expressing concerns about Mike Castro's aggresive actions on an independent internet forum is the day I will have to leave the group. The DCV group is about DCHS, not Mike Castro. Independent people are bringing up many, many instances which show Mike Castro's aggressive nature. Many, many people have seen the same aggressive leanings. All of these people didn't get together long ago and for a meeting to determine how we could disrupt Mike Castro's life and to devise and elaborate, time consuming plan of false incidents and fictious stories, all for the purpose of " trashing " Mike Castro. Mike Castro has done various aggressive and crimminal things up there. Some choose to try and turn, and twist things in such a way that now the people who are exposing the problem, are suggested as being the problem. So what should we tell all these people who have been affected negatively, don't talk, lets sweep all of this under the rug, its for the best? Most recently Mike Castro shoots in Gary Roes direction in an act of intimidation and an act which is criminal if proof could be garnered. Maybe we should blame Gary for not having a high powered video camera at the ready to record being shot at. Of course Gary should have read Mike Castro's mind first, so he could be ready, knowing the shots were coming soon. Yes lets tell Gary, look dude, you had it coming and your making the DCV group look bad. Just go home Gary and quit making a fuss about being shot at. Your such a trouble maker Gary. Sound familiar to any of you? Maybe Katrina should just go home and quit being a trouble maker. Yeah all you people that Katrina is trying to find justice for and help protect, your a bunch of losers just trying to stir up trouble. Your the problem! Talk about turning victims into trouble makers. It is a very real fact that if Mike Castro would have been in every sense, just a completely laid back dude all of this time, just taking money at his gate with a smile we wouldn't be talking about any of this. Mike Castro can be very nice to people who play by his rules. I've watched programs on solving crimes and have seen many times where the perpetrator of various sorts of crimes were viewed by the people the normally hung out with as normal decent folks. When the criminal activity is finally proven in some way, these people are completely supprised by the fact that this person they thought they knew, could do such things. This really happens and is not a rare event in life. Alot of the less than regular visitors who pass through the Bowen Ranch who, pay the fee, never seek access around the ranch, are not privy to information that might cause them to speak up about something Mike Castro has done they see as wrong, are pretty well assured at only seeing Mike's good side. Some of these people find it also so easy to discount the large quantity of people who have seen some things less than nice in Mike Castro. Its like my brother said to me recently on this subject " some people will only see, what they want to see ", and that is " truly " something that occurs regularly in life.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bullets Fly Over Hotspringer's Head

katrina island 1302February 14, 2003 09:49PM

Re: Bullets Fly Over Hotspringer's Head

sycamorelaughing 889February 15, 2003 09:58AM

Ron 1486February 16, 2003 07:47AM

sycamorelaughing 837February 16, 2003 10:33AM

Wizard 847February 15, 2003 12:17PM

Wizard 811February 16, 2003 11:06AM

sycamorelaughing 834February 16, 2003 04:44PM

Celtfire 877February 16, 2003 08:21PM

Rick 775February 16, 2003 10:22PM

Celtfire 895February 17, 2003 11:37AM

Paul P. 811February 19, 2003 10:43AM

sycamorelaughing 784February 20, 2003 09:37PM

Rick 775February 21, 2003 12:52PM

sycamorelaughing 870February 21, 2003 03:51PM

Celtfire 954February 21, 2003 10:23PM

Wizard 785February 16, 2003 11:14AM

Wizard 909February 16, 2003 10:54PM

LaughingBear 824February 17, 2003 07:22AM

LaughingBear 703February 19, 2003 08:48PM

Wizard 776February 19, 2003 08:56PM

Wizard 860February 19, 2003 10:02PM

katrina island 1029February 20, 2003 02:16AM

Paul P. 789February 20, 2003 12:23PM

Wizard 652February 20, 2003 09:49PM

Wizard 791February 20, 2003 10:17PM

Wizard 789February 20, 2003 10:33PM

sycamorelaughing's Propaganda

katrina island 748February 21, 2003 12:04PM

Paul P. 981February 21, 2003 12:29PM

LaughingBear 826February 21, 2003 01:38PM

Wizard 850February 21, 2003 10:38PM

Celtfire 872February 21, 2003 11:13PM

Wizard 1011February 21, 2003 10:55PM

Ron 697February 22, 2003 08:55AM

Wizard 799February 21, 2003 11:35PM

Ron 745February 23, 2003 07:04AM

Wizard 785February 23, 2003 10:30AM

More Victims of Mike Castro's Violence

katrina island 894February 23, 2003 12:30PM

LaughingBear 1404February 23, 2003 08:51PM

Peace 775March 24, 2003 11:25AM

Wizard 1316March 27, 2003 08:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login