All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 07, 2003 05:33PM
Rick - did not mention the creek level is less than genital height. The H2O temperature is @ 45-50 degrees ferinhight . I am not certian what that is in celcius . But I hear that is @ what the H2O in the father land gets in the summer . Also , if you are planing on being around awhile you may wish to join the Deep creek volunteers. A group dedicated to maintanence and preservation of the springs area . Also I lived in the Simi Valley for 2 years . I found it easier to go north on the 5 freeway then follow the 14 freeway to the 138 highway . Do not miss the Palmdale rd. left turn fork.Then turn right on 395 highway go a cople of miles and then left on Bear Valley road . This is the road that continues on past the 15 freeway to Central road . Go from here to Ocotillo turn left till you get to Bowen ranch road. Going this way avoids the L.A. grid lock traffic . The forest service rangers only give tickets to persons who are camping at the springs area , around sunset or sunrise . And do not bring glass beer bottles or glass of any kind . And be respectful and they will respect you also . Please write back on this forum and let us know how your trip went . PEACE be with you brother .
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RETURN AFTER 2 YEARS

GERMANY88 1036February 07, 2003 11:23AM

Re: RETURN AFTER 2 YEARS

Rick 684February 07, 2003 03:56PM

LaughingBear 667February 07, 2003 05:30PM

JOBE 909February 07, 2003 05:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login