Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: new forum software

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 12, 2003 09:33PM
Sycamore, If AZ continues his negative actions, at Deep Creek, DCHS, or at my e-mail in relation to DCHS subjects, I will feel free to post about it. For instance, if I encounter him at the springs and he becomes verbally abusive or physically aggressive in a fit of anger, what do you expect me to do, not talk about the incident here. Or if he sends me a negative post, like the one he sent me Xmas Eve, basically stating that I could stick the DCV group up my ass, I will mention it here. I find it interesting that you never have anything negative to say about AZ Mike. What do you think about him. He has expressed " in various ways " that the DCV group is worthless. Doesn't that notion bother you, since you are one of the groups members. He states " in so many words " that Ron is a puppet of DCHS INC and also that Ron in his view, is a very confused person and has a hard time thinking clearly. Do you think this view of Ron is accurate or reasonable. He calls Rick a fat asshole all rolled up in a big ball of shit. Well I would say you see Rick in a better light than that since you continue to post here. He has attacked in his past post Katrina, DCR, Viejo Bill, Paul P. , and anyone else that shows themselves to disagree with him. He went off on Rick, just because he posted a weather report, a simple weather report. The strongest thing I can remember seeing you say against AZ in all of this, is that you " didn't understand " why he was upset with the Ricks weather report. Well, there are those of us who are alot more upset than that. You refer to " childish name-calling ", Paul P. has called AZ Mini-Brain Schizoid, Viejo Bill has called AZ Gollum, Rick has refered to him by a number of names, I have called him Bipolar Man and several more names. AZ has been called various things, by many people I know, more names than I wish to mention here. We are all people just expressing our points and using the names or words that we wish to, that does not make us childish. We have been making valid arguments about AZ's negative actions and it seems all you are noticing is the names we call him. Anyway I can see that there are those here that are definitely getting the " big picture " about AZ now. If he is gone from this forum, I certainly won't miss him and his negative post. That does not mean, however, that I have voted to censer or ban him. Your friend Piedra commented that when Rick asked if anyone thought he should be banned that all people were doing was thinking up names to call him. If I remember correctly, I think I responded in that post, that he should be allowed to post, since it would provide us with a further record of his negativity. I'll have to look back to that post to see if I mentioned that. I have told Rick that I think AZ does himself " alot " more harm than good with the way he has been posting on this forum. Rick is understandably fed up with AZ and his antics. Many other people are too. As long as AZ behaves at the springs and is not in a position to stir up more trouble here at the DCHS forum, I think the discussion will move back to general, and more upbeat DCHS subjects. If, or when AZ is allowed to come back here, we will see what being in time out has taught him. My concern is that AZ may show his aggression in some other form since he is blocked, for the time being, from venting his anger here at the forum, time will tell.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

new forum software

sycamorelaughing 1087January 12, 2003 01:31PM

Rick 668January 12, 2003 02:06PM

Paul P. 722January 12, 2003 06:30PM

sycamorelaughing 870January 13, 2003 08:35AM

Ron 704January 14, 2003 07:17AM

sycamorelaughing 721January 14, 2003 09:36AM

Ron 776January 15, 2003 07:51AM

sycamorelaughing 1018January 15, 2003 04:14PM

Rick 704January 14, 2003 08:31AM

Wizard 853January 12, 2003 09:33PM

Ron 900January 12, 2003 11:25PM

Wizard 615January 13, 2003 10:08AM

Wizard 772January 14, 2003 10:51AM

Wizard 687January 15, 2003 09:34AM

Wizard 684January 15, 2003 08:55PM

Ron 608January 15, 2003 11:14PM

Wizard 613January 16, 2003 08:54AM

Ron 686January 16, 2003 09:37PM

Wizard 594January 16, 2003 08:32PM

Wizard 1174January 17, 2003 08:57AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login