All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 16, 2002 07:26PM
I like your suggestion DCR. What I suggest also is to continually not let the soot accumulate on the rock where the Crab Cooker and Main Lower Pool are. If we clean it to where the mud/soot is no longer there, fine. But if the creek floods enough to where the soot/mud redeposites itself back on the rock again, I suggest we work on removing the soot, sooner rather than later. Once the stuff dries, it is more difficult to remove.

Another suggestion about water quality at the springs, (the warm pools).
That pond of stagnate water behind the hot springs, should have an opening on the downstream side in order to let the accumulated water drain from it. By letting it drain, reduces the chances of it, (stagenate water in the pond) to mix with the warm water from the fissure feeding the 3 warm pools that we soak in below, Main Lower Pool, Main Upper Pool and Anniversary Pool. I remember some springers used to keep it open years ago, but it probably hasn't been done lately.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A DCHS Request

DCR 1367December 16, 2002 05:58PM

Re: A DCHS Request

Wizard 619December 16, 2002 07:10PM

DCR 629December 16, 2002 07:25PM

Arizona Mike 565December 16, 2002 07:26PM

Wizard 575December 17, 2002 08:55PM

Rick 1034December 18, 2002 09:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login