Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Re: New Link

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 01, 2001 08:52PM
Hello Paul, I'm sure I've heard the tune you mention but can't remember it clearly. Actually I don't bring any tunes with me on my camping trips to Mohave. I find that my time is filled with activities and just have not found that I desire music when I go out there. Music has always been an inspiring force in my life. I'll many times listen to music while laying in my bed and just thinking about life and look at pictures of fun things I've done over the years. Photos are a wonderful way to travel back to the past in a way that memory does not allow. Ive got boxes of pics and I have culled them to a box of my favorites. I do want to get out on another sailing trip soon. My wifes mom is on the edge of life so we haven't planned any trips in case she passes soon. This time of the year is great on the lake with pleasant waters, lots of sun and wonderfully warm evenings. In our smaller sailboat I have gone out by myself on moonlit sails which I find really inspiring. Our small sailboat is easy for one person to sail having only three control lines. Well thanks for the thought Paul and you take care. Maybe well get a chance to see you sometime down at OZ :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New Link

DCR 1368May 31, 2001 08:36PM

Paul P. 659May 31, 2001 10:21PM

Wizard 1110June 01, 2001 08:52PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login