Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Deep Creek Volunteers - 12/14/02 Meeting

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 15, 2002 08:07PM
Thanks Ron for doing the cleaning of the trash, glass and of the pool. I finally got to the springs at about 3:20 and was hoping you'd still be around but I must have just missed you. I noticed that the Serenity pool was very clean and the Womb looked quite clean to. Did you vacum the Womb too? I saw the search and rescue people with thier bright orange shirts. One of them was the person who helped me last summer when I ran into them up at the parking area. By the time I arrived most people had left. I did meet a man who rode his mountain bike in from up near Arrowhead lake where hook creek road crosses Deep Creek. He is a competitive rider. When he left he was going to ride all the way back up the canyon then on to his house in Crestline. He certainly has alot of energy, I was impressed. The rain stayed away for the day which always makes things easier. There are so many great views to be seen while swimming and soaking in the Womb, I really love that pool. That cat-tail bush out in the Lagoon in front of the Womb has really grown big. I have pictures of that spot when there was nothing there. In fact I think a recent picture I posted at the Wizard's pictures link below, showing the unknown hotspringer does show that area free of any plants. Thanks again for your efforts down there Ron and I'll try and make the next meeting :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deep Creek Volunteers - 12/14/02 Meeting

Ron 1070December 13, 2002 07:06PM

GLASS WARNING

Ron 543December 15, 2002 07:50AM

Re: GLASS WARNING

Arizona Mike 692December 16, 2002 09:30AM

Re: GLASS WARNING

Arizona Mike 575December 16, 2002 09:33AM

Wizard 593December 15, 2002 08:07PM

Laughing Bear 588December 16, 2002 02:08PM

Ron 1011December 16, 2002 06:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login