Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Mellow out, Wiz

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 30, 2001 04:38PM
I think the Wizard is a bit sensitive on this subject. It must have been the experience with Jennifer that has created this sensitivity.

A unique feature of the internet is you do not know who people really are. A man can purport to be a woman and visa versa. Their motivations are as varied as the people.

There is a story behind Jennifer. When I first started on the website, I emailed some people who had expressed interest in hotsprings. One of these people was Jennifer.

To my surprise, I received a response to my email from Ted Stimple. I have met Ted Stimple a couple of times and had some brief conversations with him.

When Jennifer showed up on the forum, I wondered. Then when Jennifer kept referring people to the WANR website (Western Association of Nude Recreationists), I became convinced that Jennifer was indeed Ted Stimple. Ted Stimple is majorly involved with WANR.

However, I did not see any harm from Jennifer pretending to be a woman. In answering Jennifer's questions, you became more informed.

I think it is beneficial if we can get to know each other no matter what name you want to use. If you use several different names, this would cause some people to question your intentions. Why is more than one name necessary? Why would a person pretend to be a woman when they are a man? Why indeed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mellow out, Wiz

Viejo Bill 1443May 30, 2001 09:38AM

katrina 649May 30, 2001 04:38PM

Rick 668May 30, 2001 05:03PM

DCR 686May 30, 2001 05:39PM

Wizard 799May 30, 2001 10:05PM

Viejo Bill 1042May 31, 2001 07:04AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login