Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Mellow out, Wiz

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 30, 2001 09:38AM
Mr. Wizardness,
Taking offense at a post, written innocently I believe, by "Danny", and then following it up with accusations of multiposting under different aliases is just a bit of overkill, IMHO.

The offending poster said he met a fellow, observedly under the influence of the little old winemaker, who answered to the moniker, Wizard, and was heard singing "WDWGDandS.
A blameless assumption since you are practically the mayor of DCHS spending much time there and you do often admit a liking for the fermented grape. (If not you, who was that other singing Wizard?)

Now others are painted with the brush you splashed on the poster: Photo Buff, Peter and maybe even the mysterious, maybe androgynous Jennifer. Add me to the list. I've been Celtfire, Billus Maximus, BillMax and now Viejo Bill (Check your Spanish dictionary).

I remember when you first started posting under the nom-de-plume of Wizard. You were just about to be placed on killfile because you pissed
off everyone with your seemingly weird and sometimes foolish posts. Just then, you started making sense or maybe we got used to you and now you have our votes for renaming a pool, tree, rock or something after you.

In my log-winded fashion I'm asking you to mellow out, kick back, sip some Chilean Cabernet and let it be.

As we used to say in VN, "It don't mean nuthin"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mellow out, Wiz

Viejo Bill 1440May 30, 2001 09:38AM

Re: Mellow out, Wiz

katrina 648May 30, 2001 04:38PM

Rick 667May 30, 2001 05:03PM

DCR 684May 30, 2001 05:39PM

Wizard 795May 30, 2001 10:05PM

Viejo Bill 1040May 31, 2001 07:04AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login