Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: DCV meeting minutes

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 27, 2002 11:22AM
Thanks Sycamore for your very detailed minutes thus far. Thanks also to Wizard and Arizona Mike for sharing their perspectives. I only remembered a couple of items we discussed and that were not mentioned by Sycamore.

In section 2 we also mentioned that the forest service requested that we add to the brochure indicationg that our objective is to keep the "status quo" (the way things are) and that no new pools should be built.

In section 3 in addition to the information requirements indicated we also mentioned that if the proson posts on the forum we would request the name or pseudonym under wihich they post.

Thanks again Sycamore for your detailed post and I look forward to the second half whenyou have time. I also very much enjoyed the day at the park inspite of the strong breeze. And been able to socialize and share in rock stacking and trash collection with Sycamore before the meeting.

Take care all.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV meeting minutes

Sycamore Laughing 984October 26, 2002 09:01PM

Wizard 581October 26, 2002 09:44PM

Arizona Mike 581October 27, 2002 10:30AM

Ron 517October 27, 2002 11:22AM

Interested in DCV

Ron 580October 27, 2002 11:32AM

Sycamore Laughing 889October 28, 2002 10:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login