Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Advanced

Re: The Village Code Enforcement

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 14, 2002 10:01AM
Well Gail,I am aware of the horrible junkpile on property owned by Michael Higgenbotham at the entrance to the subdivision known as the village.I see that you neglected to include pictures of this ecological nightmare that pollutes the valuable water supply beneath the ground.Dripping oil,antifreeze and sulfuric acid from old batteries. The toxins leaking into the soil get into the aquafier polluting the precious water we all drink.
You are right in one aspect,the county will be back in the area as long as this ecological nightmare remains and everyome in the area is subject to scrutiny because of the lazy habits of 1 of 2 individuals.Im suprised that this is acceptable to you because you do seem to care about the planet and people.If anyone wants to view this firsthand,turn left at the cattleguard off Bowen Ranch Road and you will see what is being discussed here.Yes, I aggree,publlic awareness is a beautiful thing.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Village Code Enforcement

katrina island 1325September 12, 2002 01:42PM

Laughing Bear 597September 14, 2002 10:01AM

Laughing Bear 580September 15, 2002 05:22PM

katrina island 607September 16, 2002 12:58PM

Laughing Bear 993September 17, 2002 09:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login