All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 11, 2002 07:55PM
Since our 8/25 meeting the following has happened:

1) We have a name, DEEP CREEK VOLUNTEERS won by 80% to 20% over Deep Creek Hot Springs Volunteers on the final round.

2) I have set up a P.O. Box for the group. It is:

Deep Creek Volunteers
P.O. Box 5988
Orange, CA 92863-5988

Although I posted this address before and offered people to send me a self addressed envelope if they wanted a to see a copy of the brochure that we discussed at the meeting, no request were received.

3) I have set up an email address for the group. It is:

deepcreekvolunteers@hotmail.com

4) I have added the name, P.O. Box, email address to the brochure and made the changes we discussed and approved at our meeting. I would like to send the brochure to Ranger Brad for his approval so we can start using it. However I would like to address one of the changes Naked Man proposed first, so please see my next post.

5) We also must start to address membership. Those of you that have the brochure from the meeting you can use a copy of it to sign up and mail to the P.O. Box. You could also send the same information to the email address if you prefer.

Hope this works for you all.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New Group Update

Ron 1037September 11, 2002 07:55PM

Re: New Group Update

Naked Man 626September 12, 2002 01:10PM

Re: New Group Next Meeting

Ron 547September 12, 2002 10:08PM

Re: New Group Next Meeting

Sycamore Laughing 491September 13, 2002 07:10AM

Re: New Group Update

Naked Man 967September 13, 2002 03:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login