Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Positive Energy

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 12, 2002 08:25PM
Ron,
I am responding again to your post of 9/11 20:42. Some of the things you mentioned have been bothering me. If you or anyone out there want ignore the negative posts that's fine. But there are others such as myself that tired of the insults, misleading information, lies of all sorts, and who knows whatever else.
I must say Ron, I either got misled by what you said in your post or I was tired and wasn't thinking straight. After reading your though, it truely bothers me that I would follow what you believe for the simple reason that I know probably more of the background of particular people posting and saying things that I know are not true, one of them being Katrina and I can list a few others as well.

You go on to say and I quote:
"I believe in the constitution: innocent until proven guilty, and that in the court of law and not of public opinion" end of quote. ........... okay fine.
But this forum in the past has in my way of thinking already held court and a few had or have choose a verdict, that being ... guilty. I have simply in the past put forth an effort to rebuttal anything I thought out of line, and did so.
And I guess I will continue 'til I change my mind.

You feel you are going to be or gets in harms if you say something that others do not agree on, then you need to make that decision,.... no problem, you call the shots on it. But I have decided different and will continue back on my train of thought holding rock solid to what I know to be true and believe in.

Lastly, I feel I am able to deal both with the good, bad and ugly at the same time with no problem. I just want to be able to keep DCHS, Inc. in line any and every chance I have. Furthermore I feel it's good for those who follow the forum to get a different or opposite side of things, just to let them know the true or more info in order to know more.

If Gail Fry, (Katrina) and Wm Scwiess want get down right nasty and play in the mud, I will join in the fun. I can sling it as well as they can, if not better!!

Thanks for listening, Az
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Positive Energy

Arizona Mike 1181September 10, 2002 09:55PM

Sycamore Laughing 1123September 11, 2002 08:21AM

Ron 615September 11, 2002 08:42PM

Arizona Mike 553September 11, 2002 11:17PM

Sycamore Laughing 534September 12, 2002 08:10AM

Ron 649September 13, 2002 07:57AM

Arizona Mike 521September 13, 2002 03:45PM

Sycamore Laughing 1028September 13, 2002 09:51PM

Ron 587September 13, 2002 08:33PM

Arizona Mike 535September 12, 2002 08:25PM

Ron 537September 12, 2002 10:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login