Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Bad Energy

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 10, 2002 09:29PM
Back for Part II, (Wm. Scwiess)

Skeptical, I am not sure how much you know of Mr. Scwiess, as you did not indicate it in your opening post. On Katrina's Website you do not see or hear of Wm Scwiess, but rather it is of William's adversary, that being Mr. Castro/Bowen Ranch. William by the way is what I call the "hidden character" in all this ranting and raving when one reads this forum. It's always about blaming Mike Castro, but never Wm Swiess. So anyone viewing the forum for the first time or just recently new to it, never been to the DCHS, would automatically think there's a wild and mean man running Bowen Ranch and there's just all kinds of violence going on up there and the hot springs is dangerous place and on and on and on...............get the hint?

I know enough about Mr. Scwiess to understand that there's something definitely wrong with him. I've known him since the Autumn of 1989 at the once, Moss Mill.
We use to talk a bit on Saturday and / or Sunday mornings when I would drive up from Long Beach where I then and still now, live.
Mr. Scwiess once had a gold mining claim down the road from Bowen Ranch, approximately a half mile east. I never ever saw him once do any sort mining there, but he claims he did. I personally always felt he was simply sqatting on the land, but I never said anything at the time to anyone. That was my gut feeling.
The majority of the time he appeared non-sociable, but then at times he would be very talkative, ...... not unusual.
I remember sitting in the Mill Office with him before I would head down to the hot springs, and he would talk about how the BLM was forcing the issue of evicting him from the property where he had the mining claim, (the Moss Mill). He would open a law book and would read to me laws that would protect him from eviction.
I knew various folks would supply him food and shelter from time to time. He didn't work, (Hold a Job) and heard, but never verified that he was collecting SSI, Supplemental Security Income.

One thing that came to light about Wm., was that he always had some problem or something against anyone occupying Bowen Ranch, I don't know why and still do not to this very day. Even after his friend at the time, (Mike Castro) took over the lease of the Bowen Ranch property, it was just a matter of a short, (very short) period of time he began a feud with Mr. Castro over $65. There was some disagreement between the two of them that started a feud and the so-called friendship went straight to hell and as time went by, things got worse.
Well with some us not at the ranch during the week and with Mike, Wm and few others at the ranch, matters or conditions would be different every Saturday morning I and a friend would arrive to go setup camp on Bowen Ranch property.

Wm eventually returned to his mining claim site, (Moss Mill). Mike C. now was the new occupant of Bowen Ranch holding the lease to the property.
And I think you or anyone reading what I write here, can fill in the rest,...........maybe. If not, you can ask me more, or better yet, go interview my friend Mike Castro and I am sure he'll give much better details.

As far as the rest of us who were part of helping or assisting Mike Castro with the take over of Bowen Ranch, most just went their own way after a period of time. Mike made it clear to all, that he wanted the overall authority to Bowen Ranch even before he took over the lease of the property. No one had a problem with that. Maybe Wm Swiess did, I don't know. I think Wm simply went back to Moss Mill to return in his mode of thought, that being to continue the feud or maybe you could call it, a differance of how things should be at Bowen Ranch. That was not his place to do that, nor was it anyone else's. Mr. Castro now called the shots and I guess some who were friends, did like it and ended up leaving for one reason or other. As for me, I just merely hung in there and Mike and became closer friends over the years.

Bottom line is, If I had to choose between who'd be the better of the two to run Bowen Ranch or say, who's more equipped to handle Bowen Ranch, Mr. Swiess or Mr. Castro, I have to pick Mike, hands down. He simply has more on the ball and has much better judgement than Wm Swiess.
I firmly believe Wm and Gail, (Katrina) are just out to make trouble for Mike and Ryans at Bowen Ranch and I simply do not like what they are continuing to do.

Hope I you got enough of what you for Mr. Skeptical, as I can only tell you what I personally know what I truely feel. .......... Peace,......Arizona
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bad Energy

Naked Man 1063September 10, 2002 06:14AM

Arizona Mike 635September 10, 2002 09:00AM

Arizona Mike 568September 10, 2002 09:12AM

Skeptical 562September 10, 2002 10:25AM

Arizona Mike 549September 10, 2002 05:52PM

Arizona Mike 962September 10, 2002 09:29PM

laughing bear 555September 10, 2002 11:12AM

paul 605September 10, 2002 08:54PM

Stephanie Swiess 1048February 05, 2003 08:35PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login