All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 10, 2002 12:11AM
Jobe took several photos of his car before it was moved from various angles so that he could use these photos to calculate the trajectory of the bullet. Jobe and his son positioned themselves where the person had stood and aimed where the vehicle's windows were to estimate where the bullet would be. Then they went over a large area with a metal detector. They found metal pulltabs from soda cans. The next morning after the incident, they found one bullet. Jobe took close up photos of the bullet from several angles and next to a ruler to compare the size. The bullet was deformed at one end from the impact of going through the glass and hitting the ground. About maybe 1/8th inch of the bullet was expanded from the impact. The bullet is in good shape and could be examined for those unique marks that all guns leave on the bullets when fired.

I have viewed the numerous photos which are on a digital camera. I don't have a usb port or those photos would be posted already. Yes, there are hunters out there, however, hunters use rifles and shotguns. There are people who just target shoot, however, they usually would find somewhere more isolated.

The main point is that bullets have unique markings left on them by the firing from the gun. I believe that the bullet was found in good condition and I do believe that it could be determined whose gun it came from. However, it is up to the Sheriff's Department right now and they haven't acted appropriately concerning Mike Castro for 10 years.

As I previous stated to you specifically, Naked Man, is that if you have observed anyone committing a criminal act with a child or young adult at the hotsprings, please take the appropriate action and file a complaint with the authorities.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

katrina island 1036September 05, 2002 11:51PM

Re: LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

Paul P. 562September 07, 2002 09:25AM

katrina island 580September 07, 2002 05:04PM

Sycamore Laughing 600September 07, 2002 06:41PM

How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 646September 09, 2002 02:42PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

Naked Man 598September 09, 2002 06:27PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 1047September 10, 2002 12:11AM

Arizona Mike 608September 09, 2002 07:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login