All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 09, 2002 07:55PM
Gail Fry Writes:

The person who is committing the violence creates the bad energy. The public should be warned about the violence for their own protection. I really do have the evidence and the witnesses and really want to get this into court, criminal court. In addition, there is the court of public opinion. I agree that the longer this violence goes on without an appropriate response by law enforcement and the district attorney through criminal proceedings, the more negative impact the violence will have on the deep creek area.

>>>The person that actually creates bad energy is you, because you bring it up so often. People begin to believe it that are not familiar with the area. So who's creating the bad energy? and you claim I am the one that is illogical??!!! ............. Geeeezzz!!!

For all the folks camping and visiting the hot springs, I never hear anyone talking about the subject matter you bring to this discussion forum and are busy enjoying themselves, either at the springs or elsewhere.

And I love the way you phrase the last sentence in the paragraph. Like what are you proposing? For a bunch sheriffs to hang out in the backcountry just so we hot springers have a nice time........What bunch B.S.!!!!!!

You come up with so much junk, it's pathetic! and of course you seldom have a remedy. Maybe in your day dreaming head, you feel that if DCHS, Inc. were Bowen Ranch occupants, everything would be fine. And how wrong that is!! and if anyone knows better, it is I.
Anyone want to discuss that in detail?

You know, .....you guy's of this (DCHS, Inc.) are nothing more then a bunch cry-baby losers! Time,..... must be burning a whole in your hearts and you can't stand it!

You guy's and you guy's only are the creators of BAD ENERGY !!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

katrina island 1036September 05, 2002 11:51PM

Re: LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

Paul P. 562September 07, 2002 09:25AM

katrina island 580September 07, 2002 05:04PM

Sycamore Laughing 600September 07, 2002 06:41PM

How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 646September 09, 2002 02:42PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

Naked Man 598September 09, 2002 06:27PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 1048September 10, 2002 12:11AM

Arizona Mike 608September 09, 2002 07:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login