Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

ARIZONA MIKE: AZ MIKE IS ILLOGICAL

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 05, 2002 11:48PM
There is no doubt in anyone's mind that you firmly support Mike Castro. After corresponding with you for a period of time, I have developed an opinion that your reasoning is completely illogical and to correspond any further was spinning my wheels. You have never presented any logical arguments or any evidence to support your position so nothing ever gets resolved. Then when I did not agree with you, you reacted with repeated profane messages. Much like you have done on the forum. You have not answered any of my questions either.

I recognize that you have bad intentions toward me and feel that your questions are meant to waste my time or elicit something that could be used against me. I will not assist you in your efforts. Many of your questions have been answered on the forum before. This is a free country and I will answer or not answer any question that I want just like everyone else in America.

Jobe did not file a criminal complaint about Mike Castro digging up the USGS marker. This alleged act is another in a series of alleged criminal acts done by Mike Castro to confuse the land boundaries. The issue about the boundaries is important as to whether what you are paying is a "toll fee" and whether you are trespassing on someone else's property to park and camp. The evidence about the boundaries can be easily viewed. This issue is something that people can easily determine for themselves.

What I quoted about trespass is from the Penal Code. In other words before a landowner can charge a person with trespassing, the law requires that signs be posted as prescribed by law. Mike Castro filed a trespassing complaint before that was dismissed by the district attorney. Mike Castro was the complaining party in three criminal cases so far that have been dismissed by the District Attorney. If he charges a person with trespassing without the signs as required by law, that could be number 4. The one sign does not cut it.

I had my reasons why I did not respond to Tanya Ryan's last brilliant post concerning the property issues. She really doesn't understand the functions of the county recorder, the title company and the escrow company.

In one of your past posts on the forum, you make the statement that I hate Mike Castro. Just like Sycamore Laughing, you are putting words in my mouth that I have not expressed anywhere.

I have never said that I hated Mike Castro. These thoughts originated in your own mind. They are not in my mind. I really do not hate Mike Castro. I don't like what he is doing. I think what he is doing is not in the best interest of Deep Creek Hot Springs. I have strong suspicions about his close relationship with BLM Ranger Nelson. I would like to see all those documents that the BLM have in their file on Mike Castro that they don't want me to have. If I hated Mike Castro, I think it would be revealed through my own words.

Sycamore Laughing did not personally see Jobe act inappropriately. She was repeating what she heard. That is hearsay.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ARIZONA MIKE: AZ MIKE IS ILLOGICAL

katrina island 1240September 05, 2002 11:48PM

Re: ARIZONA MIKE: AZ MIKE IS ILLOGICAL

Arizona Mike 1054September 06, 2002 06:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login