All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 26, 2002 09:48PM
Ron, you do make a good point here, and I just thought I'd say that in terms of giving credit where it is due even though I also am guilty of discussing this on another thread.
I'm not sure if anyone, group member or not, can avoid the "contentious issues" totally on this forum, but I would be happy with keeping them separate from group discussions and, of course, to not discuss them during our meetings as that would be inappropriate.
I was glad to finally get to talk in person to people to whom I had things to say that would not have been appropriate at that time on a public forum for one reason or another. Just in case I missed anything or you did not hear or understand me, JOBE, I will now say this to you publicly: I do NOT believe you. I do NOT trust you. I think your motives are the opposite of good will; in fact, I think they could be summed up as sour grapes. I think the sleaziest and nastiest thing that you do is try to use GOD to suggest that you are the "good guy" who is on the "right side." That is disgusting and pathetic. When you arrived at the springs on saturday you came immediately to my spot and began talking about the forum quite loudly. A few minutes later, you acted completely surprised to find out that I was Sycamore Laughing. You claimed that you did not know that. Who, then, did you think that I was to come up to loudly talking about the forum like that?? Give me a break, JOBE. You were lying about not having any idea who I was. What was that you were saying about God cursing someone for lying, JOBE? The ill will that you sow you will also reap, JOBE. I feel very sorry for you, as you have a lot coming to you. I can't even imagine how it must be to live with the kinds of fears and paranoias that would have to result from the kind of ILL WILL you spread around. I would say be careful, but it is already too late for that. Don't come near me unless we are in a meeting JOBE, and quit with that stupid staring at me. Maybe you think it will make me feel nervous and intimidated but it is only petty and pathetic. I don't come to the hot springs to improve the scenery for you. You have invaded my personal space too many times already without invitation and despite my many attempts to dissuade you. We have NOTHING to talk about beyond group business, so please leave me alone. I have never invited and will never invite you into my campsite or my personal space, so stay OUT. If you find an owl feather on the ground, don't reach over and lay it on my belly like you are some kind of intimate friend with a gift. I wouldn't take any gifts from you anyway, and you are not my friend.
Ron, please note that the statements to JOBE above are not about the property dispute. I will try to stay off that topic entirely.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Importance of boundries and or laws

JOBE 1069August 26, 2002 01:53AM

Re: Importance of boundries and or laws

Naked Man 602August 26, 2002 08:58AM

Arizona Mike 553August 26, 2002 10:31AM

Naked Man 564August 26, 2002 11:31AM

Wizard 1094September 04, 2002 09:11AM

G. Will Ambassador 568August 26, 2002 11:51AM

Naked Man 607August 26, 2002 01:13PM

Ron 527August 26, 2002 08:38PM

Sycamore Laughing 558August 26, 2002 09:48PM

Laughing Bear 550August 27, 2002 08:58AM

JOBE 543August 27, 2002 11:31AM

Sycamore Laughing 557August 27, 2002 12:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login