Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (73% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Importance of boundries and or laws

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 26, 2002 11:31AM
Arizona Mike,

It was great to meet you. Too bad I wasn't feeling up-to-par on Saturday, but my Sunday was a much better day! Next time we can play catchup on our common interests -- I look forward to that day smiling smiley
_____

For the benefit of those unable to attend the meeting, it was a cordial and friendly meeting for the most part, with Ron, Naked Man (myself), Wizard, Sycamore Laughing, Paul, and Jobe in attendance.

While JOBE seemed to be distracted by his own agenda for much of the meeting, coming and going several times, it was productive and enjoyable.

As Wizard and I shared in the group, meeting face-to-face will prove to smooth out many of the differences of opinion we often see here in this message forum. No longer will people be able to make comments here without realizing there's a real person at the other end you'll see in person at the next meeting. Embracing this idea, it's a built-in "check and balance" to the equation of human relations.

On that note, I'd like to suggest, as I did yesterday at the meeting, that we avoid participating in, and discourage others when possible, from making posts that detract from our ultimate goals. In other words, for example, the "ownership" issue should be avoided by all parties in this forum, as this forum is the portal by which the entire world gets it's first impression of the Springs. We want to put our best foot forward, not our worst.
_____

Wizard,

I missed my opportunity to wish you Bon Voyage - assuming you're still going to Burning Man. Have a great time!
_____
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Importance of boundries and or laws

JOBE 1069August 26, 2002 01:53AM

Naked Man 601August 26, 2002 08:58AM

Arizona Mike 551August 26, 2002 10:31AM

Naked Man 562August 26, 2002 11:31AM

Wizard 1091September 04, 2002 09:11AM

G. Will Ambassador 568August 26, 2002 11:51AM

Naked Man 606August 26, 2002 01:13PM

Ron 526August 26, 2002 08:38PM

Sycamore Laughing 558August 26, 2002 09:48PM

Laughing Bear 549August 27, 2002 08:58AM

JOBE 542August 27, 2002 11:31AM

Sycamore Laughing 556August 27, 2002 12:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login