Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (61% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Importance of boundries and or laws

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 26, 2002 08:58AM
JOBE,

Using your own logic here, how do you know for sure you weren't tresspassing since there were no boundary markers to refer to?

Once again, just as we described to you yesterday AND on Saturday, regardless of where those markers are; regardless of who may have removed them, you know approximately where the boundaries are. Am I right? We discussed this at length with you, JOBE.

For a guy who can't even find the North Star to determine directions, it seems odd that overnight you now "know" exactly where the boundaries are -- and without the benefit of the markers, too! It musta been a miracle.

Speaking of miracles, "Thou shalt not bear false witness." Ever heard of THAT one, JOBE? "Thou shalt not covit..." -- need I say more on that one?

As far as property lines go, I personally didn't have a problem with you wanting to find those markers, and I did appreciate your help in attempting to locate them, but others apparently have a big problem with you coming onto or so near the Ranch. Perhaps it would be best all around to avoid future potential conflict by staying far, far from both Bowen Ranch and Las Flores land boundaries.

Too bad you got a ticket. I don't know what's up with that. Sounds like you assume Mike had something to do with it. Maybe. I don't know. You might want to consider your ticket a message from God. A little feedback from the ultimate "Law Maker". The message might be something like this: "You're messing up, dude. Change your ways or see more chaos in your life. You're in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong motive." There is a philosopher who states that even the red and green traffic lights are feedback from that very same source. Are you getting more red lights than green lights in your life lately?

Think about it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Importance of boundries and or laws

JOBE 1069August 26, 2002 01:53AM

Naked Man 600August 26, 2002 08:58AM

Arizona Mike 551August 26, 2002 10:31AM

Naked Man 562August 26, 2002 11:31AM

Wizard 1091September 04, 2002 09:11AM

G. Will Ambassador 568August 26, 2002 11:51AM

Naked Man 606August 26, 2002 01:13PM

Ron 526August 26, 2002 08:38PM

Sycamore Laughing 558August 26, 2002 09:48PM

Laughing Bear 548August 27, 2002 08:58AM

JOBE 542August 27, 2002 11:31AM

Sycamore Laughing 555August 27, 2002 12:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login