Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: cleaning up the trash

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 18, 2002 08:15PM
Now that I have a bit more time I will point out for Paul's benifit what problems I have with kary's post above. First to Kary, all of us have to deal with life struggles in relation the health of our loved ones. I really hope that your grandmother has not suffered to much and that she finds peace in going back to Arizona for whatever reason she has chosen to do so. I hope that your time with her there will be rewarding. Now Kary, apart from that I do not agree with you on the other points you have tried to make. You say your cleaning up but not " alwaes ". Why not always? Why leave trash. Well at least you express that you pick it up " somtimes ". Thats a start. You state " please clean up the trash on the site ", who are you talking to. There are people who go to the springs and show goodwill and pick up others trash. They have no obligation to do so. You act as if your talking to some group of people who are an established clean up crew. You have no idea of what challenges are presented when someone or a group of people might try to form in an environment like DCHS. You go there with your friends and I would guess for the most part, that is the extent of your concerns. There are those of us who have spent time trying to make this group idea a reality. Its not as easy as you might beleive. People on an individual basis will always contribute but the situation at the springs is truthfully reaching a point were more organized action would be a real benifit. You state that if a group of people gave you a flyer pages long that tells you about the rules that you would tell these people to take a hike. What does this position you take say about you Kary? For one thing, the flyer we are proposing will be one page which will most likely have things written on both sides. You show by your statement that you would rather not follow the rules, " take a hike ". The USFS has rules for the area which they believe will protect the area and allow them to keep DCHS open for all of us. It sounds like to me that you don't wish to follow these rules. Here is another thing you wrote " so after it is up to us the problem to fix this mess your group is makeing ". What in the world are you talking about. The group is not even formed yet and what problem could you imagine that we are causing, following the rules of the USFS? You state after that, " I can see your stupid post back saying, " now the problem is the cure ". Where did I say that? I don,t remember saying that, I said, if you express that you are part of the problem, why not be part of the solution. Do you see any similarities between what you said and what I posted in response to you earlier? In that same pargraph in which you focus on me it is nothing but juvenile. You say talk to nice people, shouldn't I be talking to the bad ones? You say " lose my sunglasses ", what does that have to do with anything? Kary, it seems to me that you expressed that you were in your teen ages, well I would say your post shows this. Tell me what does this means " the song said " cheep " not stupid. ". Sorry Kary, I don't get it. I also really love your heart or " hart " felt message to Sycamore. Well it does appear that you won't " beable " to know her. Now I'm wondering if your really a true person after all or just another made up character by someone with an agenda. Well that, it seems will remain a mystery since your off to Arizona. Someday I would enjoy a friendly chat with you, if you truly exist :-) I love the last part of your post, you state " Katrina it still gos get your trash off the site ", and then you put in parentheses ( remember free speech ). Kary, Katrina " is " exercising her freedom of free speech in her website!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

cleaning up the trash

Kary 1271August 17, 2002 01:36PM

Wizard 613August 17, 2002 11:45PM

Sycamore Laughing 586August 18, 2002 06:59AM

DCR 593August 18, 2002 11:51AM

Wizard 639August 18, 2002 08:15PM

don 619August 19, 2002 12:10PM

Wizard 601August 19, 2002 07:55PM

don 634August 20, 2002 02:27PM

Wizard 1105August 20, 2002 08:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login