Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Re: cleaning up the trash

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 18, 2002 06:59AM
Kary:
I'll make you a good-bye post just in case you read it.
Thank you for the kind words. I spent some years working night shifts to pay my way through college, and used to like to listen to Frank Sontag on KLOS. Have you ever heard him? He always said, "Live in integrity, come from an open heart, and please, be good to others." Words to live by in my opinion. Glad that I have had at least a little success in living by those words.
Also, I am glad to hear that you and your friends have been trying to clean up after yourselves when at DCHS. Although I don't think people should really be staying there at night in defiance of the forestry, I do realize that night visitors are the same mixed bag as day users: some will trash the place and others will have no negative impact. Good for you for choosing to be in the latter category.
I will not comment on anything you have said to or about anyone else, because that is against my policy. Please don't take my silence as either agreement or disagreement.
Good luck to you in Arizona. From the tone of your post, I take it that it is a more or less permanent move. Paul and I have stacked a lot of rocks in Arizona; maybe you'll be off in the desert one day and come across some of our work still standing. If not, stack a few of your own!
I have a sister who lives in Arizona, but way down near Tombstone, and she doesn't have a computer, but if you are anywhere near that area, e-mail me and I'll put you in touch. (Just click on my underlined name in my post, and you'll be able to send me an e-mail) She's not a hot-springer, but has no problem with my lifestyle choices and she really likes Paul.
Don't forget, Arizona has public libraries, and you can always post from them. Give us a post sometime if you can. Best of luck to you! (Don't worry about not getting to know me, you know me well enough and I'm just an over-articulate middle-aged artist.) Choose your friends carefully--that's my middle-aged advice. Peace.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

cleaning up the trash

Kary 1269August 17, 2002 01:36PM

Wizard 613August 17, 2002 11:45PM

Sycamore Laughing 585August 18, 2002 06:59AM

DCR 592August 18, 2002 11:51AM

Wizard 639August 18, 2002 08:15PM

don 617August 19, 2002 12:10PM

Wizard 600August 19, 2002 07:55PM

don 632August 20, 2002 02:27PM

Wizard 1103August 20, 2002 08:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login