All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 12, 2002 09:50AM
AZ, Ah I see more nonsense from you again :-). The open routes are open because of BLM and Forest Service policy, not mine. Hiking off open route 3 and 3N59A by way of the JF3 trail, the Hunters trail just east where you open a barbed wire fence, the Forest Service parking area, and your special Eastern trail will all get you to Deep Creek in basically the same amount of time. All of these routes are legal to walk. Show us AZ where I have suggested that some closer access should be created. In regards to the Forest Service rules for the area, as I stated yesterday, I intend on abiding by all of them since I feel that this is what I should do as a good representative of this group. Do you suggest that we create a group that will work with Brad, but break his rules for the area in the meantime? So it appears you think that a group that would be handing out a brochure as we have drafted here, offers a threat to DCHS, because it describes the Forest Service rules and suggest that following them will help preserve the DCHS environment for future generations. So which rules do you have a problem with AZ? Your comments about my drinking wine just show how low you are willing to stoop in describing me in a false manner. As I have said before anyone who spends enough time around me will see your lie for what it is, unless they are inclined to make up things in thier head as you do. We used to spend time together AZ but that has not been the case for a long time now. You know zero about how I conduct myself in my life. Again, be my guest and turn me in if you see anything out of place. It will turn out to be another wild goose chase like your conspiracy theories. Mike Castro on the day the springs opened motioned for me to come into the front part of the Ranch House. All I wanted to do was pay and spend a relaxing day at the springs. Mike then went on to preach to me about picking up trash at the springs and he's got no business preaching to me about that subject for sure. He wanted me to be his captive audience because I was on his land and he knows in that case he could call the shots. The breif argument arose because I was unwilling to let him force his will and point of veiw on me. I disagree with him aproaching me about the subject of trash. I have picked up countless bags down at DCHS. I did not refuse to stay and listen. Mike refused to continue the conversation by telling me to leave. Mike ended the conversation by his actions. Get your facts straight AZ. Concerning my words and how I use them, yes, be very careful AZ, I might bamboozle you into agreeing with everthing I say, I am after all a Wizard you know :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Purpose of group

Sycamore Laughing 1038August 11, 2002 08:20PM

Re: Purpose of group

Wizard 602August 11, 2002 09:23PM

Az. Mike 514August 12, 2002 01:01AM

Wizard 595August 12, 2002 09:50AM

Sycamore Laughing 565August 12, 2002 10:53AM

Wizard 583August 12, 2002 07:45PM

Arizona Mike 561August 13, 2002 01:07PM

Sycamore Laughing 996August 14, 2002 07:14AM

Sycamore Laughing 553August 13, 2002 07:48PM

Don 564August 13, 2002 02:14PM

Wizard 534August 13, 2002 07:15PM

Wizard 562August 13, 2002 08:13PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login