All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 12, 2002 11:17PM
I do not purposefully place myself in situations where my safety would be threatened. I believe that Mike Castro is capable of at least attempted murder. I know that Mike Castro is furious with me due to the information on the website. In addition, many of Mike Castro's friends/sympathizers may not have good intentions toward me either.

It is my understanding that Mike Castro rants and raves about me to people who go through the Bowen Ranch. This may even incite someone to harm me. Recently hotspringers who go around Mike Castro and the Bowen Ranch have been attacked either through complaints to the Government Agencies, damage to their vehicles by "unknown vandals", verbal threats to kill made by Mike Castro directly to two people.

The agencies who manage the area have not conducted a proper investigation into any of the allegations against Mike Castro. The refusal of the Sheriff's Department to investigate and the District Attorney to file criminal charges, may appear that these complaints are without basis. I assure you that these allegations are factual and well supported by evidence.

I too would be personally upset if someone made up false stories that cast a negative light on Deep Creek and displaying on the world wide web.

My stories about Mike Castro are real. Kary, that "(tragic)" story in the desert, that guy identified Mike and David Boyer first by names that they called each other during the crime. Afterwards he positively identified Mike Castro, David Boyer and Bruce Parsons from a photo lineup (numerous photos of different people were presented) as being the criminals that robbed, beat them up and left them for dead. The beating victim talked to Mike Castro outside the Lazy 3 Cafe just before the "Bump & Rob" on El Mirage Lakebed.

Yes, I believe I have a reason to be concerned for my safety in an isolated area where Mike Castro is enforcing the law. I will not put myself recklessly in harm's way.
Everyone has a free will. I do not have any authority over you or your actions. This is about informing and educating the people who visit the hotsprings about the rules and regulations of the agencies who manage the area and have the authority to restrict or close the hotsprings. The public should be informed about the environment, how to have less impact, the management plans for the area, meetings that concern deep creek.

The public needs to know that if we do not respect these rules, regulations or the environment, our right to enjoy the hotsprings may be threatened. There are always reactions to our actions. If we abuse these rules and regulations the agencies will take further actions to enforce the rules.

People can not be told what to do. People will do exactly what they want to do. It may come down to that if we want to keep the springs open, we will voluntarily choose to be more respectful of the rules.

I know that at your age, I was rebellious of authority. I am not assuming that you are rebellious. With many younger people, this is a natural phase of becoming your own person. This however is about Deep Creek. Not Authority. Deep Creek is deserving of respect.

Maybe think about becoming part of the solution and encouraging other people to think about the great place that we are lucky to be able to enjoy. To love Mother earth. To experience peace and oneness with Deep Creek.

Maybe because you want to.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kary

katrina 1169August 08, 2002 11:38PM

Re: Kary

Sycamore Laughing 662August 10, 2002 06:40AM

Kary 631August 10, 2002 11:25AM

Kary 727August 10, 2002 11:40AM

Arizona Mike 651August 10, 2002 09:13PM

Laughing Bear 754August 10, 2002 10:33PM

Wizard 765August 11, 2002 09:19AM

Arizona Mike 710August 11, 2002 11:05AM

DCR 757August 11, 2002 02:41PM

Wizard 660August 11, 2002 08:49PM

Az. Mike 783August 12, 2002 01:33AM

Sycamore Laughing 711August 14, 2002 08:01AM

Sycamore Laughing 1286August 14, 2002 08:05AM

katrina 724August 12, 2002 11:17PM

Wizard 690August 13, 2002 09:22AM

katrina 781August 13, 2002 12:40PM

Laughing Bear 655August 13, 2002 01:55PM

Kary 698August 14, 2002 05:23PM

paul 637August 14, 2002 08:44PM

katrina 1240August 16, 2002 01:53AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login