All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 23, 2001 10:47PM
As Mr. Photobuff has told us in his previous post " the ands are having a hell of a picinic "! Man those ANDS can be terrible :-) Ok, I beat that little joke to death but really I got tagged a good one by the ants in the grass last Saturday. I was only standing there for a few moments and wham, they were all over my feet and bitting. I was jumpin like a hot potato! These ants swarmed onto my feet and bit so quickly, it made me wonder if these might be those Fire Ants that are invading the So. Cal. area. From what I hear, there very aggressive and becoming a real problem. It reminded me of the time as a firefighter and we were cutting fire line at night in the hills and ran into a nest of hornets in the ground. It was dark and the hornets were biting us like crazy before we knew it. Not much fun after being on a fire all day and breathing smoke, hot and tired, hungry too, and then to be bit by hornets on top of that. Not my best night :-(
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

ANDS ON THE LOOSE!

Wizard 1281May 23, 2001 10:47PM

Re: ANDS ON THE LOOSE!

PhotoBuff 1054May 24, 2001 07:05AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login