Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Bees and Faces

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 02, 2002 06:54PM
On my last solo trip to OZ on 7-31-02, and yes I was naked, no swimmies, I took some pictures of some faces people had done on the granite out of the black mud and also of a swarm of bees that had formed on a bush that I found on my drive out. I saw Naked Man doing one of the faces on the Saturday before so maybe he did all of them, I don't know. I also have on this roll some pictures of the rain and thunderstorm I encoutered a while back. When the roll gets done I'll post the new pics. The springs were quiet with only a handful of people. I'm really noticing more and more the vegetation around the creek and on the hills is dying or looking very dry. Hopefully these bushes and trees don't die off completely. Just thought I'd mention that I also heard from a regular that the rangers, accompanied by a sheriffs representative were down at the springs at sunset on Tuesday. I asked Brad in my last conversation with him if the Sheriffs representative that accompany his rangers down to the springs would have a problem with the nudity and he told me that there would be no problem since these sheriffs that accompany him would be just helping and would abide by the Forest Service policy. Now why can't the sheriffs do the same thing in all areas of the Forest Service lands since it is the policy of the USFS to allow nudity within thier lands. That to me would be the sensible thing to do. Happy Soakin :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bees and Faces

Wizard 1058August 02, 2002 06:54PM

Re: Bees and Faces

Sycamore Laughing 936August 02, 2002 07:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login