All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 31, 2002 11:37PM
That's so nice to hear stories like that, must of the time on this forum all you read about are pissed people, for a bunch of naked hippie's soaking at the springs(Mother Nature's womb)there's alot of bitterness. At first I was excited about coming across this site, but, I'am sure like alot of first time user's, I'm put off by all the he said she said @!#$. I do bring this site up often just to see if anybody is printing something with reading. I'm the guy who wrote about the time I did my hike to the springs about 4 months ago with my dog and the mountain lion attack on your forum wizard. Wizard I like you, you keep to your format, sometimes you might get on the horse and ride like the wind, sometimes, but, that's what a good host is suppose to do, you are the grounding rod for this lighting rod of a forum you have. The picture's you share about your life, it give's the reader something to relate to, there's a little wizard in all of us!HA-HA
I hope to return to the springs someday. I hope to meet you and your friends and maybe we can all sit around and share some wine and stories.
Thanks...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Flying over Deep Creek

EastBay 1050July 29, 2002 03:40PM

Re: Flying over Deep Creek

Wizard 631July 29, 2002 07:59PM

pick up your trash! dipshit 562July 31, 2002 11:37PM

Wizard 975August 01, 2002 09:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login