Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

The Group

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 29, 2002 07:52AM
Well, the forum has gotten a bit crazy again lately, and there has been no new talk about the group for a few days. I'm hoping to see a post from Ron soon with the results of the name discussion. There haven't been many comments on the mission statement, so I guess most people who plan to be in the group are fairly satisfied with what Ron posted. I'm not really concerned too much with the mission statement and don't even think we need such formality, but as long as it doesn't say anything I am against or in strong disagreement with, I'll be happy with it.

What I would like to know is, when will the flyer be ready? Once I have a copy, I'll get to work on a Spanish translation.

I also wonder how the printing costs will be financed. Since this is an all-volunteer effort (and I would not want it to be anything else), may I suggest that Ron make one copy for each group member and that each member then be responsible for photocopying what they think they will need. Or, does anyone else have another suggestion?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Group

sycamore laughing 1075July 29, 2002 07:52AM

Re: The Group

Wizard 624July 29, 2002 08:24AM

sycamore laughing 578July 29, 2002 08:44AM

Ron 653July 29, 2002 08:42AM

sycamore laughing 1064July 29, 2002 08:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login