Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Re: More information on the clothing optionl status at DCHS

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 28, 2002 06:30PM
Paul P. , thanks for your info about San Onofre. It would be nice to know that both Blacks and San Onofre are safe havens for my family when we might choose to enjoy a day unclothed. Ron who has posted here recently is very familiar with San Onofre and I will be interested to see if he can tell us whether this beach is also a designated and official clothing optional area. Katrina, what I got from the CPS was that if the sheriff said it was ok for me to go down to DCHS while clothed then they would also have no problem with that. The woman did try to talk about the " moral " issue of whether it was good, or right that I take the children into a clothing optional envirnoment but I was seeking information that would enable me to determine that I would not be arrested or have the CPS become involved. It is my veiw that introducing my children to the clothing optional environment of DCHS is a good experience given that my children are under my supervision at all times. I don't know if the CPS would become involved for things that would fall outside of the boundries of what could be prosecuteable under state laws as the sheriffs would enforce. The woman I talked with indicated that this was not the case. In looking at these laws it appears that if I cover the middle of my body with something like shorts or a bathing suit then I am considered to be clothed. So the truth is these agencies are defining my character by a lifeless peice of cloth draped across a small portion of my body. What about the person who I really am, as defined by what you could find out by talking to those that truly know me. No, the lifeless peice of cloth seems to be what really matters. I used to swim alot for excersise and always wore a speedo swimsuit. Thats what I am looking at getting to satisfy the requirments of these laws I've seen. A speedo suit would cover all the relavent areas of my body in relation to these laws and then I can truly feel that the evil thoughts that a person feels while being naked will have left my mind. Yes, its lucky that society saved me from myself when they did or there is no tellin what I would have done :-) Thanks again to all of you for your information and input. All I wish out of all of this is that we are better informed so that we all may avoid some negative and unfortunate situation in relation to our enjoyment of spending quality time without the adornment of clothing.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More information on the clothing optionl status at DCHS

Wizard 1285July 25, 2002 01:06PM

Wizard 742July 25, 2002 01:55PM

Wizard 724July 25, 2002 01:59PM

Katrina 774July 25, 2002 02:56PM

Blusky 645July 25, 2002 03:02PM

Wizard 727July 25, 2002 07:27PM

sycamore laughing 740July 25, 2002 08:56PM

Paul P. 671July 26, 2002 12:09AM

Wizard 684July 26, 2002 12:10PM

Mary 781July 27, 2002 01:11AM

Paul P. 620July 28, 2002 03:42PM

katrina island 661July 28, 2002 05:41PM

paul 583July 31, 2002 04:43PM

Wizard 722July 28, 2002 06:30PM

Wizard 1189August 01, 2002 08:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login