All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 26, 2002 12:10PM
Paul P. , Thanks for taking the time to share all of that information with me. My wifes dad is now at a care facility in Encinitas so when we go down for a visit we will have to drop by Blacks, as a family. Good to know its completly safe to be a resposible naturist there with my family. Do you know if San Onofre beach is designated and has the same protections as Blacks? My wife and I have decided that for any area that is not designated as a official clothing optional area with protections from these other agencies, that we do not wish to take even the smallest chance of our children having to go through a traumatic situation of me being arrested or the very negative situation of the CPS becoming involved with our family life. Our priority will be the saftey of our children. As for me, my wife is comfortable that I still enjoy my naturist interest in a cautious manner, I will just make sure I have a suit on when I'm with my kids. I want to say that my wife has never had any problem with any of this. She just doesn't want trouble with these agencies which is completely understandable. If I would have know the actual situation of conflicting policy in the DCHS area before, I would have changed my actions to protect my childrens interest long ago. I absolutly have no problems with an environment like DCHS where people are enjoying the outdoors without clothes, adults and minors. Of course apart from the nudity I do expect those involved to behave themselves in a responsible way besides the issue of them being nude. Those of us that enjoy clothing optional environments, as far as society is concerned, are a very small minority of the whole, but I know for many of us who enjoy living life at times unclothed, we feel that it is a rewarding and healthful experience for adults and children alike.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More information on the clothing optionl status at DCHS

Wizard 1283July 25, 2002 01:06PM

Re: More information on the clothing optionl status at DCHS

Wizard 740July 25, 2002 01:55PM

Wizard 723July 25, 2002 01:59PM

Katrina 773July 25, 2002 02:56PM

Blusky 643July 25, 2002 03:02PM

Wizard 727July 25, 2002 07:27PM

sycamore laughing 737July 25, 2002 08:56PM

Paul P. 669July 26, 2002 12:09AM

Wizard 681July 26, 2002 12:10PM

Mary 781July 27, 2002 01:11AM

Paul P. 619July 28, 2002 03:42PM

katrina island 661July 28, 2002 05:41PM

paul 582July 31, 2002 04:43PM

Wizard 722July 28, 2002 06:30PM

Wizard 1187August 01, 2002 08:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login