All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 25, 2002 07:27PM
Blusky, what you have posted here pertains to the previous thread. This thread has nothing to do with what you are talking about here. Now I'm starting to sound like MR. AZ with his one thread rule :-) Just kiddin ya AZ :-) Katrina, the man at the sheriffs office that I talked to did refer me to two sections of the penal code that they would be referencing in my case. PC stands for Penal Code, they are PC-314 and PC-273G. He said I could research these at a law library or I could find them at a website which he said was www.findlaw.com . Katrina, I think you, from your experience, can probably find the text that these code numbers refer to much quicker than I could. Is that a possibility or does anyone else out there have experience that would enable them to get the text of what these penal codes state to show us here on the forum? The man I talked to suggested that if we wanted to change the situation of being arrested for nudity by the sheriffs dept up at DCHS that we could either get it designated legally as a clothing optional area or, we could research the laws and write the appropriate congressmen, etc, who could change the laws regarding nudity in public. I think working to get DCHS designated as an official clothing optional area would be much easier than changing the general laws concerning nudity themselves. Also I'd like to mention that I contacted Tim Reed who is the head of the BLM main office in Barstow to ask about the BLM's policy regarding public nudity within thier lands. I know that when hikers leave thier cars from the Bowen Ranch parking area that they do cross a portion of BLM territory before reaching the Forest Service lands. If they were hiking nude visitors could be affected negatively by BLM policy regarding nudity in public. Also differant places people could park and begin hiking to DCHS along the various open routes are mostly in BLM lands. BLM enforcement vehicles do travel through these areas at times. Tim Reed took my phone number and said he would call me about thier policy once he finds out what it is.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More information on the clothing optionl status at DCHS

Wizard 1285July 25, 2002 01:06PM

Re: More information on the clothing optionl status at DCHS

Wizard 742July 25, 2002 01:55PM

Wizard 724July 25, 2002 01:59PM

Katrina 774July 25, 2002 02:56PM

Blusky 645July 25, 2002 03:02PM

Wizard 727July 25, 2002 07:27PM

sycamore laughing 740July 25, 2002 08:56PM

Paul P. 671July 26, 2002 12:09AM

Wizard 684July 26, 2002 12:10PM

Mary 781July 27, 2002 01:11AM

Paul P. 620July 28, 2002 03:42PM

katrina island 661July 28, 2002 05:41PM

paul 583July 31, 2002 04:43PM

Wizard 723July 28, 2002 06:30PM

Wizard 1189August 01, 2002 08:35AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login