Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Re: G/N - M/S Business Again

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 24, 2002 08:16AM
Thanks Laughing Bear for clarifying your previous thread. I really didn't understand where you were coming from, and hell, I didn't know if you joking around or not.

Ron and I were at the hot springs 2-3 weeks ago and he mentioned to me that when we post on this forum and when others do not know you, it's difficult to understand where the person is coming from when making a reply or remark. This is probably true in this case as well. I'll definitely lighten-up, thanks!!

Before closing, I just want to let you know, that I agree with you, that we share common ground. DCHS is a special place to us and we want to keep it preserved and protected as well. I will continue to support the efforts by this "new group" thing that is being formed, as I feel I have much to offer. I am sure most of you feel the same to. Unfortunately other subject matter pops-up from time-to-time and we get side tracked and it does get frustrating.

Anyway laughing Bear hope to meet ya one day soon at the springs and we'll talk some more then, if not on this forum. Peace brother! Az.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

G/N - M/S Business Again

Az. Mike 1614July 22, 2002 11:24AM

Laughing Bear 512July 22, 2002 10:04PM

Az. Mike 536July 23, 2002 09:19AM

Ron 600July 23, 2002 08:52PM

Laughing Bear 523July 23, 2002 09:12PM

Arizona Mike 860July 24, 2002 08:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login