All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 23, 2002 09:12PM
Gee Arizona,lighten up!Im an early morning visitor at the springs.Usually the coyotes wake me up and I start hiking by the fading starlight.Early morning is the quiet time and the Hot Springs is a very spiritual place.I leave about the time the sun hits the trail.Im one of the mountain people up there and we love the solitude.So please dont take offense to my humor about the snake charming,I just kill them with a shovel when I find them at my place.When Im on the trail I just keep walking and respect their energy.My wife and I are members of the Native American church and the springs are sacred ground to us.I just choose not to be there when its crowded.I dont discourage anyone from enjoying the place.I also like the caretaking energy promoted by this circle of friends who care.So please,try not to be so hostile next time,we are all walking on common ground.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

G/N - M/S Business Again

Az. Mike 1614July 22, 2002 11:24AM

Re: G/N - M/S Business Again

Laughing Bear 512July 22, 2002 10:04PM

Az. Mike 536July 23, 2002 09:19AM

Ron 602July 23, 2002 08:52PM

Laughing Bear 523July 23, 2002 09:12PM

Arizona Mike 862July 24, 2002 08:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login